Monday 30 July 2012

Auckland

So far Auckland blows, the hostel is nice but it seems like it's pretty far from anything fun or interesting. Although it is down the street from Mt. Eden, a dormant volcano. The view from the top is supposed to be great but with the shit weather Auckland is having I'm going to wait a few days.

Today I booked a tattoo consultation and appointment for the end of the month, sorry mom and dad. The shop seems friendly, I haven't met the artist yet though. I'll see her on Friday. I think I'm going to book a bus tour with Kiwi Experience, it's described online as a "drunken orgy for under 25s" sounds great to me. It's a hop on hop off tour so if you like a certain stop you can stay and wait for the next bus. The tour can be as short as 13 days or as long as a year. I'm trying to meet up with a Scottish couple and their English friend, they're going to do the tour too.

No comments:

Post a Comment