Thursday 23 August 2012

Back in Auckland

My posts are a few days behind but I'm trying to catch up. I've been back in Auckland for two days now, I got tattooed yesterday by Liesje at The Tattooed Heart, it was my second tattoo and a bit of a different experience from my first. It was all good though Liesje was an awesome artist and was really interested in my travels, we talked for most of the session. She was really fast but we didn't get it done in one sitting so I had to come back the next day. Which made it much more uncomfortable. If I ever come back to NZ I'll get work done by her again for sure. I can't post any pictures of it because I'm lacking a laptop or iPhone right now but you'll see it eventually. My left arm has almost no room left now.

I'm going to the All Blacks game tomorrow, and meeting up with Morag and Martyn, a Scottish couple I met in Australia hopefully we can have a few drinks. I'm not sure what I'm doing next or where I'm going. Possibly South America or maybe the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment